3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope/BlackRegular price $653.98 Sale price $598.31 Save 9%
The Electronic Model 3200 goes even further than the Model 3100 - with on-board recording and playback capabilities.
Also, Bluetooth® technology lets you transmit sounds real-time to your PC, which can then be further analyzed, attached to medical records, or reviewed online with colleagues. Free heart & lung sound visualization software, and available software that identifies suspected heart murmurs with a Class I indication.
It all adds up to an exceptional listening experience compared to acoustic stethoscopes.
- Records and saves stethoscopic data up to 30-second tracks for twelve patients with 10-second commenting capabilities
- Transmits data via Bluetooth (Bluetooth adaptor for non-Apple devices included)
- Provides a comfortable and tight seal against ambient noise with new soft-sealing ear tips
- Allows auscultation using 3M's proprietary TeleSteth System
- Automatically goes to sleep between auscultations, saving battery life
- Provides multiple reminders to the user to change batteries as power gets low
- The package includes Zargis StethAssist Heart and Lung Sound Visualization Software to help the user visualize the patient's sound, record the sounds to play back when convenient, store sounds in patient records or transfer sounds to colleagues for collaborative analysis.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use, The system is roughly the same weight as a cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope, but with the added advantage of digital recording and processing
- Comes with burgundy tubing and black ear tips
- 27" length
- FDA 510 certification